Our AFC Urgent Care occupational medicine program is an integrated and comprehensive source for health services used by a wide variety of large and small businesses, schools, and municipalities. We are your resource for customized occupational medicine services for all of your employees. From pre-employment drug/alcohol screenings to sick visits to workers’ compensation cases and everything in between, we are your company’s health care provider of choice. Because prompt, accurate communication is a key building block to effective occupational health services, we’ve designed programs that promote streamlined record keeping, enable a quick return to work, and keep you fully aware of your employee’s health status.
Our range of occupational health services includes:
- Workers’ compensation cases
- Pre-employment physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Annual employee examinations
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Health and wellness education programs
In addition to the wide range of occupational health services AFC Urgent Care West Orange is able to offer, our staff of board-certified medical professionals is able to conduct the following occupational health tests if required by employers:
- Pulmonary Function Test (Spirometry testing): measures the volume and speed of a person’s breath
- Tuberculosis Skin Test (PPD): skin test to determine if exposed to tuberculosis. Testing is conducted in our on-site lab and f the test is positive, assessment can continue using our on-site x-ray equipment.
- Vision (Ishihara Color Test and Snellen Test): tests for color blindness and visual acuity
- Hearing Tests (Audiometry testing): tests for hearing function and possible hearing loss
To learn more about how we can help with your occupational health needs and to set up a customized occupational health account, please contact us at 973-669-5900 or fill out the contact form below.
Oops! We could not locate your form.